- This event has passed.
Winter Perfume Making Workshop
July 6, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmR580
“Think of oriental perfumes as the fragrance equivalent of cleavage and a killer pair of stilettos; exotic and distinctly feminine” – Anon –
This winter let Perfume Power entice you with aromatic spices, rich woods and sensual florals luring you to distant lands – boasting intoxicating and deep oriental scents.
Internationally oriental perfumes are amongst the best-selling, so named the ‘queen’ of perfume – with the promise of being captivating, mysterious, long-lasting and sexy. An addictive and essential addition to your fragrance wardrobe.
What does the workshop cover?
During this 3-hour workshop fragrance specialist, Diana Rankin will captivate you with a historical journey of fragrance while exploring the deeper significance of perfume in everyday life. Diana will also touch on the importance of the sense of smell, give us a glimpse into fragrance families and the essence of perfume personality. With the foundational techniques of blending fragrance notes, she will then guide you in creating your very own winter fragrance.
Who can attend the workshop?
Our winter season perfume making workshop is suitable for fragrance lovers and novices. This workshop offers introductory knowledge of perfume creation, after which the intermediate and advanced workshops can be attended to build on this foundational workshop. It is a great activity for moms and daughters, friends and partners. It also offers a wonderful gift of appreciation and entertainment for a loved one or work colleague!
What does the workshop include?
Quality imported fine fragrance oils, a professional perfume making kit, an elegant 30 ml take-home perfume bottle and gift bag. Refreshments and delicious snacks. Please do not wear any perfume or scented body products when attending this workshop.
Event Ticket Booking Terms and Conditions
- Payments can be made via EFT, Credit Card and SnapScan using our secure online payment system via PayFast. On receipt of payment, a ticket will be released via email
- Tickets will only be confirmed as booked on receipt of full payment of the stipulated ticket amount. If Eft has been selected as a method of payment the ticket will be reserved for 48 hours; after which it will be released in the event of non-payment
- No payments will be accepted during registration at the event venue. Payments need to be made prior to the event within the RSVP dates stipulated
- The venue address may be changed at the discretion of Perfume Power. Guests will be notified of this timeously.
- Refunds: Perfume Power does not offer refunds for non-attendance or cancellations. Clients are however welcome to invite a friend or colleague to attend in their place. This needs to be communicated with Perfume Power prior to the event via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apologies no kiddies under the age of 13 to accompany parents at Perfume Power events