What does the workshop cover?
The story of perfume is fascinating. This session includes a holistic approach to creating a personalized signature scent by exploring scent diaries, the brief to naming of your masterpiece. Diana will also captivate you with a historical journey of fragrance; the deeper significance of perfume in everyday life; the importance of the sense of smell; a glimpse of fragrance families; and, the essence of perfume personality. This workshop is tailored according to seasonal ingredients for summer, autumn, winter and spring.
Who should attend the workshop?
- Corporate groups looking for a more intensive perfume experience for Strategic and Informal Team building, Client and Staff Appreciation, Award Ceremonies, Product Launches, Incentive Programmes, Women’s Month, Secretaries Day, Bosses Day. No prior perfume making experience is necessary.
- Private groups looking to celebrate milestone events such as a bridal shower or birthday parties. It is a great activity for moms and daughters, friends and partners. It also offers a wonderful gift of appreciation and entertainment for a loved one or work colleague!
- For individuals and very small groups interested in attending this workshop Perfume Power offers Public Workshops throughout the year. For upcoming dates revert to our calendar page.
What outcomes can we hope for?
This workshop offers an expansive appreciation of the perfume making process. Teams are drawn closer together through the creative process and by discovering individual fragrance preferences.
What does the workshop include?
- Quality fine fragrance oils
- perfume making kit
- 10-step expert perfume making guide booklet
- elegant 30mls take-home perfume bottle
- gift bag
- and integrated PowerPoint Presentation.