What does the workshop cover?
Join Diana and explore fragrance notes of exquisite perfume oils along with recording cards and guided instructions on how to make your very own perfume. Memories will be evoked and preferences identified while embarking on the first steps of your scent journey. This workshop is tailored according to seasonal ingredients for summer, autumn, winter and spring
Who should attend the workshop?
- Corporate groups looking for a short but impactful perfume experience for Strategic and Informal Team building, Client and Staff Appreciation, Award Ceremonies, Product Launches, Incentive Programmes, Women’s Month, Secretaries Day, Bosses Day. No prior perfume making experience is necessary.
- Private groups looking to celebrate milestone events such as a bridal shower or birthday parties. It is a great activity for moms and daughters, friends and partners. It also offers a wonderful gift of appreciation and entertainment for a loved one or work colleague!
- For individuals and very small groups interested in attending this workshop Perfume Power offers Public Workshops throughout the year. For upcoming dates revert to our calendar page.
What outcomes can we hope for?
This workshop offers a concise, fun and interactive introduction to the perfume creation process.
What does the workshop include?
- Quality fine fragrance oils
- perfume making kit
- data recording card
- elegant 30mls take-home perfume bottle
- and a gift bag