- This event has passed.
Mood Inspired Perfume Making Workshop – FULLY BOOKED
March 2 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmR580
“Different moods require different fragrances. You don’t wear the same shoes every day – why wear the same perfume?” – Anon –
Fragrance profiler Marion Bendeth shares that fragrance is very much like fashion and that there are different fragrances for different occasions.
There is something for every mood. Bendeth continues by saying that one of the most important factors to consider is how the scent makes you feel. Consider for example, where does it take you? It can be fantasy-or reality-based. Perhaps it reminds you of a trip you took or it helps you escape. Fragrance can be a mood elevator, often described by fragrance enthusiasts as ‘a comfort blanket’, ‘permanent supply of hope’, ‘defence shield’ and ‘suit of armour’.
Join Perfume Power to create the perfect fragrance for your desired mood by embarking on a scent journey experiencing an exquisite library of ingredients from florals, fruits, woods, greens, aquatics, and spices.
What does the workshop cover?
During this 3-hour workshop fragrance specialist, Diana Rankin will explore a mood mapping process in scent creation, revealing that scent is the quickest way to get from one state of mind to another. She will further captivate you with a historical journey of fragrance while exploring the deeper significance of perfume in everyday life. Diana will also touch on the power of the sense of smell, the essence of perfume personality and give us a glimpse into the latest research on the mood benefits and enhancements evoked by scent. With the foundational techniques of blending fragrance notes, she will then guide you in creating your very own mood inspired perfume.
Who can attend the workshop?
Our mood inspired perfume making workshop is suitable for fragrance lovers and novices. This workshop offers introductory knowledge on perfume creation. After which the advanced workshop can be attended to build on this foundational workshop. It is a great activity for moms and daughters, friends and partners. It also offers as a wonderful gift of appreciation and entertainment for a loved one or work colleague!
What does the workshop include?
Quality imported fine fragrance oils, a professional perfume making kit, and notes, an elegant 15 ml take-home perfume bottle and gift bag. Refreshments and delicious snacks. Please avoid wearing any perfume or scented body products when attending this workshop.
Event Ticket Booking Terms and Conditions
- Payments can be made via EFT, Credit Card and SnapScan using our secure online payment system via PayFast. On receipt of payment, a ticket will be released via email
- Tickets will only be confirmed as booked on receipt of full payment of the stipulated ticket amount. If Eft has been selected as a method of payment the ticket will be reserved for 48 hours; after which it will be released in the event of non-payment
- No payments will be accepted during registration at the event venue. Payments need to be made prior to the event within the RSVP dates stipulated
- The venue address may be changed at the discretion of Perfume Power. Guests will be notified of this timeously
- Refunds: Perfume Power does not offer refunds for non-attendance or cancellations. Clients are however welcome to invite a friend or colleague to attend in their place. This needs to be communicated with Perfume Power prior to the event via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apologies no kiddies under the age of 13 to accompany parents at Perfume Power events