Many of us have had a hair, colour and clothing analysis done, where we were guided on seasonal colours and which styles of clothing best suit our figure.
Through several conversations with clients many expensive perfume purchases have been made only to find the perfume to be hidden at the back of a dark cupboard never to be opened; privately labelled as ‘not for me’.
You may find that some or most of these statements apply to you:
- Do you find yourself easily swayed by a perfume consultant; struggling to discern whether you in fact like the scent?
- Do you find that your perfume investments are worthwhile and cost-effective for the outcome and enjoyment?
- Do you have a collection of botched perfume purchases in your bathroom cupboard?
- Do you regularly apply your fragrance throughout the day?
- Do you have one specific perfume that you have always worn?
- Do friends easily identify which perfume you are wearing or do you find that your scent is secretly yours?
- Do you overtly covet somebody else’s perfume?
- Are you constantly searching for ‘the one’ but just feel perpetually disappointed?
- Do you find yourself only really wearing fragrances because they were given to you as gifts?
“Perfume is a form of writing, an ink, a choice made in the first person, the dot on the I, a weapon, a courteous gesture, part of the instant, a consequence.”
If your answers were yes for most of the above questions; don’t despair help is on the way. Over the next few months, we will be offering helpful tips on how to avoid the most common perfume pitfalls; offering guidelines on how to harness the power of perfume in your everyday life!