Bridal Perfume Making Workshop
November 2 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmR580
“It is one of the most important days of your life, so you should totally feel like a star. Picture yourself at the Oscars on the red carpet—this is your moment! When you put on your dress, suit, your shoes, your jewellery and your fragrance, it should all work together to perfectly encapsulate this moment in your life.” – Marian Bendeth –
Your wedding scent is one that will linger in your and your partner’s memory for a lifetime.
Diane Ackermann is quoted as saying that “a smell can be overwhelmingly nostalgic because it triggers powerful images and emotions before we have time to edit them…smells are surer than sights and sounds to make your heart-strings crack.” What’s perhaps most extraordinary is that scent lodges itself largely in the long-term memory system of the brain. Are you convinced yet that the choice of your wedding day perfume needs some serious attention?
What does the workshop cover?
Perfume Power invites you on a romantic journey to create a wedding day or honeymoon perfume. To facilitate this artistic process; wedding themes, seasons, the wedding dress, perfume personality, and a list of important wedding preparation questions will be covered.
With the guidance of fragrance specialist Diana Rankin, a large variety of quality perfume oils will be available for you to craft the perfect wedding day perfume based on the mood, emotions, and memory you wish to evoke.
Who can attend the workshop?
This session can be enjoyed with the bridal party, the bride, and groom to be or as a gift experience for the bride.
What does the workshop include?
Quality imported fine fragrance oils, a professional perfume making kit, an elegant 30mls take-home perfume bottle and gift bag. Refreshments and delicious snacks. Please do not wear any perfume or scented body products when attending this workshop.
Event Ticket Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Payments can be made via EFT, Credit Card and SnapScan using our secure online payment system via PayFast. On receipt of payment, a ticket will be released via email.
- Tickets will only be confirmed as booked on receipt of full payment of the stipulated ticket amount. If EFT has been selected as a method of payment the ticket will be reserved for 48 hours; after which it will be released in the event of non-payment.
- No payments will be accepted during the registration at the event venue. Payments need to be made prior to the event within the RSVP dates stipulated.
- The venue address may be changed at the discretion of Perfume Power. Guests will be notified of this timeously.
- Refunds: Perfume Power does not offer refunds for non-attendance or cancellations. Clients are however welcome to invite a friend or colleague to attend in their place. This needs to be communicated with Perfume Power prior to the event via email at email@example.com
- Apologies no kiddies under the age of 13 to accompany parents at Perfume Power events.