Moms are awesome; it’s a well-known fact. I may be biased but I know that mine has superpowers and I’m pretty sure that yours does too. It stands to reason then, that when Mother’s Day come around we should all make a good effort to celebrate the women who brought us life, nurtured us and shaped us into the wonderful people we are today.
There are a few essential criteria when shopping for a Mothers’ Day Gift.
- Have you actually taken time out to consider what your mom may like? Not rushing around the day before buying the first item and often spending more than initially budgeted for. Being intentional and sincere is important
- If your mom lives abroad have you planned well in advance to get that special gift to her on time?
- Have you considered something that is heartfelt and will remind your mom of you?
We have come up with 10 heartfelt gift ideas for you that will create a lasting memory:
- Invite your mom to a Mothers’ Day Perfume Making Event – explore the world of perfume TOGETHER
- Perfume Brooch – adding spice to any outfit
- Rose Gold Heart Fragrance Earrings – her favorite scent lingers
- Flo Refillable Fragrance Atomizer – her signature scent with her where ever she goes
- Scarf with Vintage Perfume Bottles – comfy and classic for the cooler months
- Murano Style Fragrance Necklace – fragrance weaves a necklace of perfumed memories
- Gift Voucher – let mom decide what her heart desires
- Signature Scent Session – celebrate mom while creating a custom perfume TOGETHER
- Cell Phone Cover – on display everyday
- Vintage Style Perfume Bottle – beautifully displayed on her dressing table
In closing “Perfume is the indispensable complement to the personality of women, the finishing touch on a dress” (Christian Dior)